- 1/2 cup chopped, slightly toasted walnuts
- 2 stalks of celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, sliced (or a 1/4 cup of raisins)
- 2 sweet apples, cored and chopped
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise (lite)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Lettuce (I used pea tendrils for something different) (optional)
In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise (or yogurt) and the lemon juice.
Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper.
Mix in the apple, celery, grapes, and walnuts.
Serve on a bed of fresh lettuce.
You can substitute the mayo for yoghurt if you like, it would probably be better for you, there are two camps of people, some prefer it with yoghurt, I however am firmly in the mayo camp. Enjoy