- 2 c Arborio Rice
- 1.2 lt. Chicken Stock
- 1 1/2 c mushrooms, sliced
- 1 c chopped leak
- 4 chorizo sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 c parmesan
- heat stock
- cook off leak, mushrooms and chorizo, set aside
- fry off rice for a minute
- add 1 cup of stock and stir in until liquid is absorbed. Repeat until you get to the last cup
- add the sausage and veggies back in and add the last cup of stock, season to taste
- Stir through. test to make sure the rice is cooked to al dente, if not add some more boiling water and stir.
- Once cooked, stir in the parmesan
- Cover and set aside for 2 minutes
- Serve and eat ASAP.