- Rice bran oil
- seasoning (salt, pepper and chicken stock)
- Peel and cut the potatoes into 1.5 x 1.5 cm diameter strips. Try and make them as close the the same size as you can
- Par boil them (for about four minutes), so they are still firm, don’t let them go mushy.
- Drain and cool in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Pre heat oven to 180ºC
- Heat some rice bran oil in a frying pan, and fry until they get a little bit of colour.
- Season and place in a single layer in a roasting pan. Season
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until they are just golden brown.