Too Easy Banoffee PieLoosely based on Nigella’s Banoffee Pie. This dessert comes with a warning. It’s far to easy to make and even easier to eat, making it a very dangerous dish to have in your arsenal Good luck sticking to one piece!
- 200gms of digestive biscuits
- 200gms nice biscuits
- 200gms of butter
- 2 tins of caramel condensed milk
- 300mls cream, whipped
- 3 ripe bananas big ones, (use your eye)
- lots of cooking chocolate for grating
- melt butter and add crushed biscuits, spread on bottom of tin & chill.
- spread the caramel over the biscuit base. slice up the ripe bananas on top of caramel, whip up the cream and spread over the banana.
- grate some chocolate or even chocolate curls, or drizzle melted chocolate over the top chill (or serve straight away) and serve to very happy people!