Coffee Pavlova, with Baileys Cream and Chocolate DropsOn asking Tim what I should make for dessert, he had a choice, something tried and true, or this new invention. And I’m glad we went there. Leftovers made for the complete breakfast the next morning.
- 1 Portion of my Basic Pav Recipe
- 1 Shot of fresh espresso (cooled)
- 1/4 c Baileys
- Chocolate drops for sprinkling
- Make Pav as per instructions
- Add 1 shot of espresso to the pav mixture and beat, then stack and cook
- Whip cream and add the Baileys when it’s just about done.
- Cover the top of the pav with the Baileys cream and top with chocolate drops.